Number 42 being conspicuously indifferent to cricket

It's another animal being conspicuously indifferent to cricket. This picture, sent in by regular contributor The Scientician, features what we're reliably informed is 'some kind of sheep with gingham skin'.



She goes by the name of 'Number 42' and as you can see, she's being conspicuously indifferent to cricket - to King Cricket, no less.

This is a remarkably familiar sight for us, only instead of Number 42, it's usually Monty. If you ever find any typos on King Cricket, they're definitely his doing. He also found a 'power' key on our keyboard that we didn't know we had.

The Scientician also sent us this:



It's Animal from The Muppets. He likes drumming. He is indifferent to cricket.

The Scientician said: "It makes me wonder why I waste my life in science, when I clearly have mad skills in Photoshop."

Even more pictures please

More animals being conspicuously indifferent to cricket


Labels: , ,

Friday, May 11, 2007


King Cricket latest


Contact us


Subscribe to King Cricket

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hadn't quite realised how girly the first picture makes me seem.

Oh well... I'm hand in my membership card to the red blooded males club now.

12:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home