Rob Key out second ball

There was virtual anarchy at Canterbury today when Rob Key was outrageously given out lbw for a duck.

One prominent cricket expert was moved to comment:

"When the umpire's finger went up, I did a little bit of a sick, I was so disgusted. That poor, poor boy. It's a colossal miscarriage of justice. I may have been sitting at square leg, but the ball was clearly angling down the leg side.

"If I were a more generous man, I'd invite the unlucky chap round to my home for shortbread and a glass of ginger beer. Unfortunately, I'm not generous. I'm a bastard."

Previous Rob Key post | Next Rob Key post

Labels:

Wednesday, May 23, 2007


King Cricket latest


Contact us


Subscribe to King Cricket

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He wants to keep his average down so as not to embarrass the other players around him. Mr Key no doubt considers Ramprakash's run-fest as somewhat vulgar.

4:18 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rob Key reminds me a little bit of Mark Nicholas in this photo. Is this therefore the promised "phenomenally good picture" from Chris for which we have all been waiting with bated breath?

5:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Afraid not. That'll be appearing tomorrow, because Thursday's the new Friday on King Cricket (Friday being when we put up our best stuff).

5:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home